Vote for Nightfallen

As way of announcement, I entered a contest for my newest novel Nightfallen.

The story is pretty awesome, with lots of sword fights, zombies and sweet romantic moments. I've entered the book description in a contest, and would love if you could check it out and vote.

Vote Here for Nightfallen by Miriam Louise

I'll be publishing Nightfallen later this summer. It has final edits to go through, and I still need a cover for it.

Don't worry. I'm in the middle of getting the next Isis book ready to go. I wrote Nightfallen awhile ago, and I decided it was time to share it with everyone. Stay tuned for more news on the Triquetra Trilogy and Nightfallen in the next few months.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Just Ella by Annette K Larsen

In Honor of Zombie Awareness Month