Indie Books: Working It Out by Rachael Anderson


Rachael Anderson is one of the indie authors that I automatically buy the book when I realize that she has a new one released. She does a great job building the relationships, and having the characters really connect, plus all of her romances are clean, which is something I look for when I'm reading.

In Working It Out, Grace works as a physical therapist, and she gets a patient Seth. Her first impression is not very good, and then there is the additional complication that he is her patient. The relationship builds and there are a lot of ups and downs that go throughout the story. 

I really enjoyed it, and if you like it, I suggest that you check out her other work as well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indie Books: Unmaking Hunter Kennedy by Anne Eliot

Indie Books: The Outer Edge of Heaven by Jaclyn Hawkes