Friday, May 2, 2014

Fabulous Friday!

I'm still trying to work out the schedule for posting on here. I'm thinking that Tuesdays and Thursdays might work better for me. But it's been longer than I meant to go without posting, so I thought that I would post something exciting today.

It's finally Friday. I look forward to this day every week, because it means I can sleep in tomorrow. But that's out because my daughter has a basketball game, and we have to leave about the same time we would if she was going to school.

Today's fabulous it the wonderful spring weather. After a week of gloomy rainstorms, it is finally sunny. And it's just gorgeous out. I'm so glad that I can enjoy the good weather. It's not hot, just warm. The perfect day for a picnic or to take a good book out in a hammock.

What's your fabulous today?

No comments:

Post a Comment