Fabulous Friday!

I'm still trying to work out the schedule for posting on here. I'm thinking that Tuesdays and Thursdays might work better for me. But it's been longer than I meant to go without posting, so I thought that I would post something exciting today.

It's finally Friday. I look forward to this day every week, because it means I can sleep in tomorrow. But that's out because my daughter has a basketball game, and we have to leave about the same time we would if she was going to school.

Today's fabulous it the wonderful spring weather. After a week of gloomy rainstorms, it is finally sunny. And it's just gorgeous out. I'm so glad that I can enjoy the good weather. It's not hot, just warm. The perfect day for a picnic or to take a good book out in a hammock.

What's your fabulous today?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indie Books: Unmaking Hunter Kennedy by Anne Eliot

Indie Books: The Outer Edge of Heaven by Jaclyn Hawkes